Uniquely Creative Products Used
Kookaburra Party Stamp and Die, Gum Leaves Branch Stamp and Die, Gum Leaves Stencil, Cut-a-part Sheet, Sequins, Round Branch Window Die, Stitched Scallop Circle Dies, Cross Stitch Circle Frames Die, Enamel Dots.
Other Products Used
Copic Paper, White Cardstock, Brown Cardstock, Acetate, 3D Tape, Tape Runner
Kookaburra – W0, W01, W02, W03, E70, E71, E74, E77, B21, B23, B24, B26
Leaves – YG01, YG67, G12, G63, BG96
Branch/Gum Nuts– E33, E47, R24
1. Cut cardstock - 5 3/4" x 11 ½" (folded) in white, 5 ½" x 5 ½" in brown, 5 ¼" x 5 ¼" in white.
2. Die cut a round branch window from white cardstock.
3. Lightly ink all over the 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock in Chipped Sapphire and stencil over it with the Gum Leaves stencil, using the same ink but with greater pressure.
4. 3D tape the cardstock layers on to the base card.
5. Die cut 1 brown stitched scallop circle, 1 acetate and 1 white stitched circle and 2 cross stitched circle frames.
6. Colour the images and die cut them with the matching fussy cutting dies.
7. Create a shaker with the sequins and add a cut-a-part sentiment in the centre
8. Tape them to the base and foam mount the images to create the scene. Finish the card with enamel dots.