Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Gold Brown, Earth Brown, Brown Grey, Pale Pink, Gold Yellow, Blue Turquoise, Dull Green.
1. Start with a white cardstock base and ink part way down using wild honey distress oxide ink.
2. Using a black paint mix some with a spritz of water and splatter over the card base.
3. Die cut the Slim 3 Irregular window die from a piece of UC cardstock and use just two of the inside pieces. Save the other die cut pieces for another card.
4. Adhere the die cut pieces to the card base with foam tape.
5. Heat emboss a sentiment by stamping the “Make a splash" sentiment from the Winter stamp set on black cardstock with Ranger embossing ink and then embossing with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder.
6. Stamp, colour and die cut all these images from the Winter stamp set. Ashlee used Spectrum noir tri-blend markers to colour in her images.
7. Adhere all the images and sentiment to the card base with foam tape and finish off with a touch of UC sequins.