May 13, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Trim the barcode strip from the SILVER BIRCH paper. Trim four strips of paper to measure 1cm x 12cm from the BIG ADVENTURE paper. Adhere them as a border ½”cm in from the edge. Strips will overlap at the corners to produce a frame.
2. Trim a piece of WILDFLOWER paper to measure 25cm x 12cm. Adhere this strip 5cm down from the top of the page, centred. Trim a piece of MOUNTAIN RANGES paper to measure 12cm x 25cm. Cut a ribbon tail on the bottom short edge and adhere over the top of the WILDFLOWERS strip approximately 7cm in from the left side edge.
3. Cut a 4.25”x 6.25” piece of BIG ADVENTURE paper and adhere a 4” x 6” photo over the top. Adhere the photo in place to the layout.
4. Fussy cut elements from the BIG ADVENTURE and WILD THINGS fussy cuts papers and begin creating layered clusters to the base of the photo combined with some Creative Cuts. Use foam squares to help build dimension. Add a few extra embellishments to the top of the photo for balance.
5. Finish the page by using the Clear Sparkle Brush on the floral embellishments. Allow to dry.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …