Card Size 11cm x 30cm (scored at 15cm) – Grey Cardbase
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1803 Floral Bunch stamp, UCD1812 Floral Bunch dies, Cut-a-Part Sheet, UC Watercolour Cardstock, UNIQOLOUR Watercolour Markers, Light Blue Rhinestones
Other Products Used
WOW! Embossing Powder Clear ultra slow drying ink & Opaque bright white embossing powder, heat tool, die cut machine, foam squares and liquid adhesive.
1. Stamp the large floral image with WOW! Embossing Powder Clear ultra slow drying ink on watercolour cardstock. Heat set with Opaque bright white embossing powder.
2. Watercolour the image in with Uniqolour water soluble brush tip markers. Scribble on acetate the makers and pick up ink with aqua brushes. TIP: Have two aqua brushes handy one to keep as a clean brush to help with the blending. The other aquabrush is to pick up the pigment from the acetate.
3. Die cut the watercolour image with the co-ordinating die through a die cut machine and foam mount on card base.
4. Cut the sentiment from a previous stamp and colour kit and mount on a strip of white cardstock. Adhere down with liquid adhesive over the top of the floral image.
5. Finish the card with light blue rhinestones throughout the card front.