Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Create your line of Heroes by stamping individually on some masking paper or full adhesive post it notes to create your masks. You will need one for the olice koala, one for the medical bag and the hydrant, one for the running koala doctor and one for the standing fireman koala. If you place your stamps in a line before stamping them you can work out the spacing and where to stamp the medical bag and the hydrant.
2. Once happy with the spacing, stamp your police koala, medical bag and hydrant, let dry then cover with your masks. Stamp the running doctor koala and the standing fireman koala overlapping the stamp in the middle, let dry and apply your masks. Lastly stamp the remaining two stamps, let dry then remove your masks. Use a copic multi liner or similar to fill in any gaps between your images that are missed because of your masks.
Tip: Don’t just stamp one copy, stamp a couple of copies so you can make another card or in case you make a mistake when colouring.
3. Use your copic markers to colour your stamped image. Add White Gel Pen highlights if you like that look.
4. As you have created your own image you will need to fussy cut this one using a knife and cutting mat to cut out as much of the white in between the images as I wanted the background to show through. Take your time.
5. Create your background. Cut a stitched rectangle from white card stock and place the City Scape stencil on top. Secure it so it won’t move around and mask off approx. 1.5cm from the bottom so the stencil stops and leaves white space at the bottom. Lightly blend some Black Soot Distress ink over the stencil. Remove the stencil when happy. Mix a little black paint and some water together and splatter over the background. Use some of the black paint to colour the laser cut ‘Thank You’.
6. Assemble your card by layering the red stripe paper from the kit, a Scallop Rectangle Die cut from red card stock and your background panel. Add some foam squares to the back of your stamped image and adhere. Add some glue to the sentiment and add some sequins.