Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Using the second largest of the stitched rectangles, cut out a piece of the spots and stars paper included in the kit.
2. From Elephant cardstock, cut the largest of the stitched rectangles dies, and the middle of the frame dies.
3. Before you throw away that piece of Elephant cardstock the frame was cut from, use it to trace out the size of the piece of vellum to go behind the frame. Use glue tape adhere it to the back of the frame.
4. Stamp out three of the Angel images from the set and colour them in using Copic markers. Don’t forget to add your white highlights.
5. Cover the Peace on Earth laser cut with versamark ink and cover with gold embossing powder. Heat to melt the powder.
6. Stick the two stitched rectangles together using glue tape. Put foam strips around the back of the vellum covered frame. Before you stick it down, pop some bubble beads and some star shaped shaker bits into your shaker area. Take off the last piece of foam to close off the shaker part.
7. Use small bits of foam tape to stick to the bottom of the laser cut. Adhere top to the bottom of the frame. Add in your Angels and embellish with Sparkle Pen and Glossy Accents.