July 01, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
UCP2571 The Good Life
Black Sparkle Brush
1. Using UCP2571 The Good Life as your background turn it so the collaged area is down the bottom running across the page.
2. Use 3 photos (2x3") ink each and lift the middle one with mounting tape to make it a focal point. Adhere each (keep adhesive away from the edges so you can tuck layers in underneath)
3. Use a Creative Cuts wreath and cut in half. Set one side on the top and one side on the bottom of the photos, offset from one another.
4. Select a floral piece from UCP2572 and fussy-cut out....cut in half. Set one side on the top over the wreath piece and repeat on the bottom with the other half.
5. Build little embellishment groupings on either side of the photos (left and right) Choose from any fussy cut pieces, ( UCP2574 & UCP2572) Creative Cuts (UCP2576) and Cut-a-part elements. Ink each piece and staple them together as you build. Slide them in each side and adhere.
6. Locate any florals you like and fold up the edges to create dimension. Glue centres down not edges to keep the dimension. Keep tucking in bits and pieces until it's filled in nicely.
7. Build a grouping for the top left of the layout also to keep the page balanced. Add words that suit your story.
8. Cut apart the Posey Pearl Stickers, and press them in place here and there.
9. Using a fine-tipped black pen, draw faux stitching lines around the border to finish.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …