Card Size 10.5cm x 29.5cm, scored at 14.7cm (top folding)
Uniquely Creative Products Used
You’re Weird Stamp Set, You're Weird Die Set, Stitched 3 Window Frame Die, Glass Domes
Other Products Used
Distress Oxide - Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Copic Black Multi-Liner Pigment Ink, White Gel Pen, Ink Blending Brush, Tombow Mono Liquid Adhesive, Clear Acetate, Altenew Crisp Permanent Black Ink, Blending Card, Water Spritzer, Wow! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White, Clear Ink, Heat Tool
E79, E71, E35, Y08, R22, R20, C3
1. Die cut the Stitched 3 Window Frame die with white cardstock and ink blend with Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China and Salty Ocean with ink blending tool.
2. Adhere on white top folding card front.
3. Stamp the You’re Weird images on blending cardstock with Altenew crisp permanent black ink and colour with copic markers. Adhere down on the card front with foam mount squares.
4. With one of the panels, heat emboss the sentiment with WOW! Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White. Cut a strip and adhere down.
5. Stamp the bubbles image with Broken China throughout the card front.
6. Add some glass domes to finish embellishing the card.