June 24, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Cut a piece of Unconventional paper to 10.5cm x 14.8cm.
2. Distress and sponge all the edges with brown ink, then adhere to the card front.
3. Stamp Mixed Squares on opposing corners of the card front in black ink.
4. Fussy cut the ‘best day ever’ banner from the cut-a-part sheet.
5. Trim the black bricks with white grout from Hardcore paper and layer diagonally on the card front. Select a giraffe and butterfly element from the Creative Cuts and tie a double bow with the black twine.
6. Adhere the decorative elements onto the card and add glass domes to finish.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …