Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Pop a few flowers out from the laser cut frame, and colour them with any medium you prefer. Stephanie has used her copic markers to blend yellow shades and green shades. To add some sparkle, apply holographic embossing powders to a couple of flowers.
2. Apply versa mark ink to the ‘Big Hugs’ laser cut and a couple of extra flowers, then gold heat emboss. Repeat this process twice for a thick, nice glossy finish.
3. Using the Opulent stencil, tape it to a piece of smooth white cardstock that has already been cut with the Stitched arches die. Take a small spatula tool and spread some texture paste over it. Peel back to reveal the beautiful floral patten. Leave to dry.
4. Take an extra piece of cardstock, Stephanie has used Uniquely Creative Lagoon cardstock, and die cut a stitched arch from it. It should layer up nicely with the stencilled piece from the previous step.
5. Layer up the pieces of the card with foam mounts. This will create extra dimension. Add pearls to the centres of the flowers, and to make the ‘Big Hugs’ sentiment stand out back it with some vellum.