Card Size 10" x 6 1/2", scored 5" folding white card base
Uniquely Creative Products Used
My Platypus Stamp Set, My Platypus Fussy Cutting Dies, My Platypus Cut-a-Part Sheet, Tropical Sea Sequins
Other Products Used
Alcohol Inks - Mermaid, Patina & Turqoise, Yupo paper, Vellum, circle die, Altenew permanent black ink
E57, E18, E15, E79 & E59.
1. Add some alcohol ink in a diagonal format on yupo paper ( 4 7/8” x 6”) and set aside to dry.
2. Adhere down alcohol ink panel on a black mat cardstock 4 ¾” x 6 1/8” and adhere down on white side folding card base.
3. Die cut vellum with a circle die. Adhere down with double-sided tape in the centre, only where the stamped image will be adhering down.
4. Stamp the platypus image with Altenew Permanent black ink on copic friendly cardstock.
5. Colour in with alcohol inks E57, E18, E15, E79 & E59 and also added texture with white and black gel pen. Die cut the image with coordinating die.
6. Fussy cut the sentiment out and foam mount at the bottom right of the circle vellum.
7. Finish the card off with Tropical Sea sequins.