Card Size 5" x 5"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Pawesome Stamp Set, Cross-stitch Circle Frames Die Set, Tree Builder Die Set, Stitched Mountain Ranges Dies, Grass Dies, Sentiment Strips, Mermaid Enamel Dots, Mushroom Pals Paper Pack, Good On Ya Paper Pack
Other Products Used
White cardstock, black cardstock, Gina K Connect Glue, Gina K Amalgam black ink, dark brown cardstock, grey cardstock, green cardstock, patterned paper for the sky, wood veneer cardstock, X-Press It Foam tape, double-sided tape
Altenew Artist Markers
Browns: Y823, Y932, Y821
Blues: B201, B204
1. Stamp the images from the Pawesome Stamp set with Gina K Amalgam black ink, colouring with Altenew Artist Markers and fussy cut out (or use matching dies).
2. Gather some green, grey and dark brown cardstock, along with some Uniquely Creative patterned papers and die-cut the trees, grass and mountains. Die-cut the circle frame from some wood veneer cardstock and 3x more from white cardstock.
3. Use some Gina K Connect Glue to glue all of the circles together for dimension. On a piece of white cardstock, trace around the outside of the circle frame so I knew the size of the scene and cut the circle out. Using some glue and double-sided tape, adhere each layer to the circle – sky, then mountains, then grass. The trees were glued together and then added.
4. Glue on the frame and use scissors to cut off any over-hanging cardstock. The bird was added to the tree and the puppies popped up on foam tape.
5. Adhere the ring to a square white cardstock card base with double-sided tape. I cut the sentiment strip and glued it to some black cardstock. I trimmed a frame and then glued it on the card with some foam tape behind to hold it up. And to finish off I added some enamel dots.