July 08, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Cut a 13.5cm square from the Wish come true paper and cut half of the border strip and add to the bottom.
2. Cut the strip of words from the Enjoying life paper and attach above the pink strip as shown.
3. Die cut a 10cm Square from The good life paper using the UC stitched square die, then attach the round flower vellum creative cut to the square.
4. Die cut a 7.5cm square from the Beautiful memories paper. Cut the square in half and cut a vellum creative cut flower in half and attach to the card. Being the gingham design makes it easy to line both half squares up.
5. Attach a creative cut girl to your grey brick square and attach to the middle of the card.
6. Cut one of the pearl posy stickers and attach the bling to the girl’s flowers and hair.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …