Who doesn't love a gorgeous Christmas table setting with all the trimmings. I certainly do!
Today I am sharing with you 5 tips to create your own stylish Christmas Table setting as well as some photos to provide some inspiration.
5 TIPS FOR A GORGEOUS CHRISTMAS TABLE SETTING
1. Choose your theme, are you are going for a particular colour combination, maybe a shabby chic look or perhaps a Nordic theme.
2. Keep your tablecloth and plates simple. It can be advantageous to choose white as it doesn't limit you to what other colours that you can bring in with decorations.
3. Add textures by using fabric placemats or real leaves and berries.
4. Add differing heighst with wine glasses, candlesticks, ornaments or branches.
5. Pay attention to the little details like folded napkins, cute place cards, napkin rings, lights.
This first table setting was created by The Chicish Chick . Pop over to her Instagram page to see some more beautiful photos of this setting.
I love the folded napkins and the foliage!
This second table setting was created by Host Box Hire. I love the gorgeous cut glass and the beautiful plates.
This third table setting is by Welcome To Number 48. I love the inclusion of citrus fruit and the beautiful tall glasses which add height and interest.
I hope you are inspired to let your creativity run wild and enjoy creating your own stunning Christmas table setting this festive season.