September 03, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Use a piece of Happiness & Joy paper as the base for the layout and remove the branding strip.
2. Remove the branding strip from Bright & Beautiful paper and adhere across the bottom of the layout. Lightly sponge Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink through the Apollo stencil in random spots, and ink the edges of the page.
3. Cut a 7½” x 1¼” and a 7½” x 2¼” piece of Warmth & Love paper. Place the first piece 2¼” from the left edge and 2¾” from the top, and the second piece 2¼” from the left edge and 1¼” from the bottom edge (or cut one large piece 7½” x 8” if you aren’t conserving paper)
4. Cut an 8” x 3” and an 8” x 2” piece of Family & Friends paper. Place the first piece 2” from the left edge and 3¼” from the top, and the second piece 2” from the left edge and 2½” from the bottom edge (or cut one large piece 8” x 6” if you aren’t conserving paper)
5. Cut one piece of Peace & Blessings paper to 7” x 6” and adhere 2½” from the left edge and 4” from the top of the page.
6. Die cut two Stitched Banner dies to 3” long from You & Yours paper. Place adhesive tape behind the straight edge and foam mount under the flagged end and set aside.
7. Matt a 5”x 4” photo with thin borders of watercolour cardstock and Eucalyptus cardstock. Adhere 3¼” from the left and 4½” from the top using foam mounts, tucking the banners under either side of the photo.
8. Fussy cut a variety of flowers and four bells from Peace & Blessings and You & Yours papers and select some Creative Cut elements. Create a large embellishment cluster at the top left of the photo and a smaller one at the top right.
9. Tuck the ‘Christmas Time’ sentiment from the pocket pack into the layers above the top right of the photo and add a Merry Christmas sentiment onto the photo.
10. Adhere ‘memories’ behind a Christmas truck along the bottom of the layout, and attach the bells to the border at the top of the page using foam dots.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …