Card Size 5 ½ x 4 ¼ inches
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1803 Floral Bunch stamp,UNIQOLOUR Watercolour Markers, Floral Bunch Patterned Papers, Stitched 10 Window Frame Die, Essential Sentiments stamp set, Peach Pearls, Lavender Pearls, Champagne Pearls
Other Products Used
White cardstock, Altenew ‘Sea Glass’ ink, Gina K Connect Glue, X-Press It Foam tape, Gina K Amalgam Black ink, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Black cardstock
UNIQOLOUR Watercolour Markers
1. Die-cut the 10 Window Stitched Frame Die twice from white cardstock and once from the patterned paper from the kit, and glue together.
2. Stamp the butterfly from the Floral Bunch stamp set 9x on watercolour cardstock using Gina K Amalgam Black ink. Colour with the UNIQOLOUR Watercolour Brush Markers, along with some water and a small brush. Once dry, fussy cut them out or use the matching fussy cutting die.
3. For some interest behind the butterflies, stamp the Floral Bunch image on the card front using Altenew ‘Sea Glass’ so it showed up, but was more subtle.
4. Glue the frame to the card front and pop all of the butterflies up in their squares using some foam tape.
5. To finish off, white heat emboss a sentiment from the Essential Sentiments stamp set on black cardstock, fussy cut it out and put on foam tape. Add some Peach, Lavender and Champagne Pearls to complete the card.