Card Size: 4 ¼” x 6 ¼”
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Aussie Geo stamp & die, patterned paper, metal caps
Other Products Used
Yellow/black cardstock, paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, corner punch, tape runner, foam adhesive, glue dot, Multi Medium Matte, twine, die cutting machine, black dye ink, sewing machine, white embossing powder, heat tool.
- Stamp the Australia Geo image on yellow card stock.
- Die cut it out.
- Stamp the Australia Geo image on pattern paper.
- Using scissors, cut along the geo lines and adhere a few selected cut out triangle pieces to the original stamped out Australia Geo image.
- On white card measuring 5.5cm x 10.5cm, stamp out the small triangles in a variety of blue ink. Continue this process until this space is full.
- Adhere the stamps triangle card on to white card stock (measuring 10.5 cm X 15.5 cm).
- Optional: Add machine stitching.
- Heat emboss the sentiment in white embossing powder. Trim and adhere with foam tape to your card front.
- Adhere the paper pieced Australia.
- Embellish card with metal dots and a twine bow.
- Adhere card front to an A6 card base.