Photo Size: 5" x 7"
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2290 Sanctuary, UCP2293 Canopy, UCP2299 Creative Cuts, Cut A Part Sheet, UCL1725 Laser Cut Sheet, UCL2018 Layered Flowers Die, UCE1869 Enamel Dots, UCEF2006 Palm Springs Embossing Folder, UCE1871 Puffy Stickers.
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Adhesives, Foam Tape, Die-Cutting Machine, Turquoise Ink
1. Use Canopy paper as your base paper.
2. Tear a 5" strip from the Sanctuary paper ensuring you keep the foliage part of the paper from the bottom.
3. Using the reverse green side of Sanctuary paper, tear two strips at about 1 1/2", tuck these at the top and bottom of the Sanctuary torn strip.
4. Attach your 5" x 7" photo with foam tape.
5. On the bottom foliage graphic add a possum and parrot die cut from the creative cuts pack. Use foam tape to give dimension.
6. Use the words Day Trip Fun from the laser cuts sheet, use the Palm Springs embossing folder to give the words texture and finish off adding turquoise ink. Rachel curved her title to follow the shape of the possum.
7. Create four flowers using the Layered Flowers die. Rachel used Leafy and Retreat papers to create her flowers and finished off adding enamel dots.
8. Place the flowers amongst the foliage at the top and one slightly over the Koala.
9. To draw your eye to the photo add a die cut and puffy sticker parrot and added a word sentiment from the Cut A Part sheet. Add these elements with foam tape to create more dimension.