Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2112 Singing the Blues, UCP2111 Delft Blue, UCP2108 Out of the Blue, UCP2109 True Blue, Something Blue Creative Cuts, Something Blue Watercolour Cut-a-Part Sheet, Gold Glitter Cardstock, Iridescent Pearls, Washi Tape, Delight Die, Butterfly Builder Die
Other Products Used
Foam tape, stapler
Photo Size: 3" x 4" landscape
1. Take a scrap piece of cardstock and cover with the washi tape, alternating the patterns. Using the Butterfly Builder die, die cut 1 of each design and set aside.
2. Fussy cut flowers from the Out of the Blue paper (UCP2180) and the water colour cut-a-part sheet. Set aside.
3. Use Delft Blue paper as your background piece and cut a 3 x 12 inch strip from the True Blue paper (mosaic side). Distress the edges and then make a tear in the middle and roll back the two sides. Use staples to hold back and add texture, but you can just tape back if you wish.
4. Tuck the scallop die cut from the Creative Cuts on the left side.
5. Using your fussy cut flowers set aside previously, start layering them from the ripped paper strip upwards, fanning them out as you go up.
6. Add some of the smaller flowers with foam tape to add dimension.
7. From the Creative Cuts pack, tuck a bird die cut in amongst the flowers. Finish off by randomly adding some Iridescent Pearls.
8. Add your photo (measuring 3.5" x 3.5") with foam tape, matted using a square of Singing the Blues paper (UCP 2112). Tuck the photo slightly under the flower bunch.
9. Take the heart die cut from the Creative Cuts and add above the photo in the centre of the page. Use the Delight die and cut it from the Gold Glitter card.
10. Add the washi tape butterflies so they appeared to be flying up the page.