Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2116 Something Blue Paper Pack – Monday Blues, My Favourite Blue, Out of the Blue, UCP2118 Something Blue Creative Cuts, Watercolour cardstock, Something Blue Cut-a-Part Sheet, Something Blue Watercolour Cut-a-Part Sheet, UCE1728 Iridescent pearls, UCE1720 Clear Sparkle Brush, Something Blue Washi Tape, Muslin, UCD1954 Delight die
Other Products Used
Foam mounting tape, glue, stapler
1. Cut a tag measuring 85mm x 180mm from cardstock. Cut the same size from Monday Blues paper, and glue onto the cardstock tag.
2. Glue the scalloped pinstripe form the Creative Cuts along the bottom.
3. Cut out some Muslin that is a bit smaller than the tag measurements and glue down.
4. Add two strips of washi tape, cutting ribbon ends to both pieces.
5. Cut out elements from My Favourite Blue – Fussy Cuts paper and adhere with foam mounting tape.
6. Add the pearls to the flowers, heart and tag. For some added shimmer, paint the white frames of the hearts with the Clear Sparkle Brush.
7. Die cut four of the small ‘delight’ die from white cardstock. Then glue all together (one by one) to create a thick sturdy word element. Once dry, paint with the Clear Sparkle Brush.