June 10, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Use Generation as your base paper for this layout. Cut up Experimental and Hardcore papers into the different plaid and brick rectangles. Cut one of the black brick panels in two, about 1/3 cut off. Layer your plaid and brick panels onto your page. Adhere only by the centre, as we will be tucking under edges later.
2. Use the Mesh Grunge die to die cut one piece from the Shadow cardstock and Unconventional paper. Cut these into pieces. Layer more brick and plaid panels, layering with die cut pieces.
3. Continue building up your layers of plaid and brick, tucking in more mesh grunge die cut pieces.
4. Cut labels from the Cut-apart sheet and adhere on to the top of cluster and one on the left side of your page.
5. Adhere more of the mesh grunge pieces to your cluster, and layer with your photo, adhered to the centre of your cluster.
6. Fussy cut heart and crown from Grime paper and adhere to the left side of your photo, slightly tucking crown under corner of brick panel. Adhere star from the Creative Cuts to the top left corner of your photo. Adhere title from the Creative Cuts to the left side of your photo using foam tape for dimension.
7. Adhere wolf from the Creative Cuts to the blue wings from the Creative Cuts. Adhere this to the bottom right corner of your paper stack, using foam tape. Adhere Dimensional Sticker, layering on to wolf.
8. Adhere two stars from the Creative Cuts together and adhere to your page, above your wolf cluster, using foam tape. Adhere moon from Creative Cuts to your page, using foam tape. To finish, adhere glass domes to top left and bottom right of page.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …