November 05, 2023
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1905 Shades of Whimsey Stamp Set
1. Tear Coral Blooms paper diagonally at the top the flowers and fussy cut around the flowers to neaten.
2. With the strip left, flip to use the wood grain side.
3. Attach to the Whimsical Tides paper BUT leaving the bottom floral strip open somewhat so you can tuck your photos in and under.
4. Using the Creative Cuts pack, choose flowers to add over the flower paper and add with foam tape. This creates a 3D effect.
5. Add two of the Mermaid die cuts and a whale die cut. The mermaid to the right of thepage is added with foam tape over the flowers. The whales is tucked under the bottom floral paper pieces slightly overlapping my photo and the second mermaid is attached with double sided tape directly under the larger photo.
6. Create your title adding the die cut DREAM with foam tape slightly over the mermaid and then die cut BIG directly under it and again with foam tape. I added two small flowers, one to each word slightly tucking them under the word and finished off by adding a die cut Sea Horse.
7. Using the add-on stamp use the phrase sentiment and stamp it on a tag from the Nautical Dream paper and then use the corresponding cutting die. Before adding to the top of the smaller photo add a Vellum floral bloom and then add a sentiment over it with foam tape.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …