Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1844 Fox Builder Stamp Set, Fox Builder Pattern Paper, Cut-A-Part Sheet, UCD1992 Fox Builder Co-Ordinating Dies, UCD1766 Stitched Circles Die, UCD1965 Slim Doily Rectangle Die, UCD1973 Slim Scalloped Nesting Rectangles Die, UCD1972 Slim Stitched Nesting Rectangles Die, UCD1958 Essentials #5 Die, UCE1812 Slimline Card, UC Sequins
Other Products Used:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Brown Grey, Ice Grey, Pale Pink, Bright Pink, Magenta.
1. Die cut the slim line doily die from pink cardstock and adhere to a UC slimline card base. Die cut a slim scalloped rectangle from black cardstock and a slim stitched nesting rectangle from the rainbow stripe patter paper included in the kit.
2. Layer the black cardstock and the pattern paper onto the doily die on the card base. Using some black cardstock die cut a stitched circle and then using the same size circle die and the next size down die cut a frame from pattern paper out of the kit by placing the smaller die inside the bigger one when running through the die cutting machine.
3. Adhere the circle die cut frame to the black circle. Stamp, colour and die cut images from the Fox Builder stamp set.
4. Add the accessories to the Fox (skirt, hair ribbon) then choose three sentiments from the cut apart sheet and cut them out with the essentials #5 die.
5. Add the images and the sentiment strips to the card base with foam tape and finish it all off with a touch of UC sequins.