Card Size: 10cm x 14cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Fairytale Castle clear stamp set, patterned paper, metal caps
SHOP THE KIT
Other Products Used
White cardstock, paper trimmer, scissors, double sided tape, foam squares, glue dot, black dye ink, acrylic block, alcohol markers, glitter pens, liquid glue
- Stamp the castle and tower images onto yellow patterned paper.
- Fussy cut them out.
- Colour the castle using alcohol markers and glitter pens.
- Cut a blue patterned card front to 9.5cm x 13.5cm.
- Tear green patterned paper and adhere along the bottom of the card front.
- Layer onto a slightly larger pre-cut white card base using double sided tape.
- Pop up the Castle using foam squares just below the grass line.
- Adhere the tower next to the castle using double sided tape.
- Stamp the banner directly onto the card front.
- Stamp the birds onto white cardstock and colour - adhere to each end of the Banner.
- Stamp three clouds using black ink.
- Adhere to the card front using double sided tape, trim if necessary.
- Stamp the sentiment in black, trim and ink the edges using a black marker.
- Trim and adhere above the banner.
- Embellish card with metal dots.