October 29, 2023
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Copic Colours Used:
Card Size: 10.5cm x 14.8cm (UC Rectangle Card)
1. Die cut stitched rectangle die from white cardstock. Using a blending tool, ink Wild Honey Distress Oxide around the outside of the rectangle. Spritz with a water spray bottle and remove excess water with a paper towel.
2. Die cut arch from Stitched Arches die and emboss with Surprising Embossing Folder to add extra texture.
3. Stamp sentiment from Christmas Essentials stamp set with black ink, and die cut with Sentiment Surrounds die
4. Colour images with the colouring medium of your choice (I used Copic markers). Fussy cut or die cut using the matching dies.
5. Adhere the background piece onto your scalloped black rectangle. Add the embossed stitched arch with 1mm Foam Dots. Finish the card by foam mounting the images, finishing off with the die cut banner sentiment.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …