Shop the products
4 ¼” x 5 ¾”
Uniquely Creative New Release Products Used
UC1798 Lucky You stamp, UC1900 Lucky You die, UCD1902 Oriental Fan die
Other Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1768 Cherry Blossom stamp, UCE1762 Sunshine pearls
Kimono Girl – R22, R24, R27, R29 (Kimono sash and flowers); W5, W6, W7, W9 (black kimono); E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 (skin); R000, R14, R20 (cheeks); T3, T5, T6, T7, T9 (hair)
Other Products Used
Barn Door Distress Oxide, white embossing powder, Versamark embossing ink, clear embossing powder, Onyx Black Versafine ink, powder tool, smooth white cardstock, black cardstock
- Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
- Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”.
Position Oriental Fan die on white cardstock piece, offsetting it more on the right side of the cardstock. Run through die cutting machine. Do not throw away either the top or bottom piece, or the fan itself. (image 1)
- Use powder tool to remove any static from the top or bottom piece. Ink elements from Cherry Blossom stamp set with Versamark ink and randomly stamp on white cardstock pieces (excluding fan). Sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat set.
Once pieces have cooled completely, blend Barn Door Distress Oxide to completely colour both pieces. Use dry paper towel to remove any excess ink from embossed areas (image 2)
- Adhere all pieces onto black cardstock with double sided tape (image 3)
- Colour stamped image with colouring medium of choice (image 4)
- Foam mount coloured image onto card, as per the image
- To complete card, stamp sentiment with black Versafine ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Add Sunshine pearls to flowers on Kimono.