Card Size 4 1/8 x 5 7/8
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Best Wishes stamp set, Best Wishes dies, Lucky You stamp, Lucky You die, Oriental Screen die, Uniquely Creative sequins, Green cardstock
Other Products Used
Pigment inks and sponge, black ink, foam tape, gold embossing powder, Versamark ink, heat gun, acetate
Fish: N5, N7, W0, W2, W5, Y11, R39, R29
Water Lilly: YG17, YG67, RV02, RV13, RV21
1. To start with I used the Oriental Screen Die and the green card from the Oriental Stamp & Colour kit. I ran these through my die cutting machine.
2. Adhere the die cut to a piece of acetate.
3. Once this is dry, add some thin strips of foam tape around the edges of the die.
4. Fill this up with some Uniquely Creative sequins and remove the top of the foam tape. Place a piece of card onto this to secure the sequins. Use some tape to adhere this panel to my card.
5. Stamp the fish and flowers and use the coordinating dies to cut them out. I used Copic Markers to colour them in. Once they were coloured, adhere them onto the card.
6. To finish off the card, use the good luck stamp and die from the Lucky You stamp set and heat emboss the sentiment with gold embossing powder. Adhere this to the card with foam tape. Your card is now complete.