Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2288 Daintree, UCP2294 Leafy, UCP2290 Sanctuary, Rainforest Retreat Cut A Part Sheet, UCP2299 Creative Cuts, UCE1868 Washi Tape Green, UCD2019 Leaves Die
Other Products Used:
White Cardstock, Trimmer, Adhesives, Scissors, Foam Mounts, Black Pen.
1. Cut a 5" x 9" strip from the Leafy Paper.
2. Using the reverse side cut a 7" x 7" square paper strip from the Leafy paper.
3. Cut a 7 1/2" x 6 1/2" strip from the Daintree Paper using the black dot side.
4. Optional - add black and white stitching to all three paper strips. If you prefer ink the edges with black ink.
5. Layer your paper strips starting with the Leafy strip (1 1/2" from edge of white cardstock) next adding the turquoise square and finally the black dot paper.
6. Using the green dot washi tape, add uneven torn strips to the four sides of the white cardstock.
7. Using the add on metal die Leaves cut five using the Sanctuary paper and the black/turquoise one is a creative cut.
8. Using the Koala on a tree branch creative cut, add with foam tape on the bottom right of the black paper strip. Now add three of the leaves previously cut with the leaf die, add one slightly under the tree log. Finish off adding a word sentiment from the cut-a-part sheet with foam tape.
9. Add the other leaves directly on the Leaf paper with foam tape to add dimension.
10. Cut the Koala tag from the cut-a-part sheet. Add to the top of your paper strips which adds a fourth paper layers. Add another word sentiment from the cut-a-part sheet and attached with foam tape off centre. Finish adding the black/turquoise creative cut leaf again with foam tape.
11. Go back and add enamel dots to the leaves and tag.
12. Tuck under the ‘hello’ word circle from the puffy sticker sheet to the top left of my photo which is 5" x6", but you have plenty of space here to add multiple photos or a even larger one.
13. Lastly, cut a few of the smaller leaves from the Leaf metal die in white and added directly onto the white cardstock which adds a little more texture to the layout.