Card Size 15cm x 12cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Oriental Screen die, Flying By stamp set, green cardstock
Other Products Used
PinkFresh studio patterned paper, gold glitter embossing powder, Studio Calico Colour Theory inks, foam tape, ribbon
1. Cut and fold green card for the card base. Layer on a piece of white floral patterned paper, followed by a piece of pink patterned paper cut with the Oriental Screen die.
2. There are so many different bird stamps in the 'Flying By' stamp set! I chose the ones I wanted to use by arranging them where I thought they would end up, along with the sentiment.
3. I stamped and embossed the birds and sentiment with gold glitter embossing powder - Using the same green cardstock as the base for my sentiment so it would coordinate.
4. I coloured my birds with dye ink. I dab a little of the ink onto an acrylic block and then use a water pen (or wet brush) to pick up the ink and paint with. I chose a colour palette that was soft and muted to match the colours in my backgrounds layers.
5. Cut out all of the birds and adhere them to the card with foam tape. Do the same with the sentiment, and finish off with a piece of thin ribbon tied in a bow.