Card Size: H 10 5/8” x W 4 3/8” Folded White Card, Portrait 14.3cm x 11.2cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1843 Cake Builder Stamp set; UCD1993 Cake Builder Dies, UC1718 Tea Party Stamp Set; UCD1971 Slim Fancy Borders Dies
Other Products Used:
Awning: R20, R21, R22
Cake: YR20, YR21, YR12
Icing: E08, E25, E27, E29
Strawberries: R21, R22, R24, R27, YG25, YG67
Blueberries: B91, B45, B97
Background And Bricks: E30, E42
Plate: E40, E41, E43
White Gel Pen; Prismacolour PC1093 Pencil; Smooth White Card; Acetate; Hero Arts Intense Black Ink,Distress Ink Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Stamping Platform: 1 1/2" Square Die; Die-Cutting Machine; Foam Mounting Tape; Glue.
1. Draw some straight lines across smooth white card 5 3/8" using E30 marker to create shelves. Stamp an assortment of cakes and macaroons on these shelves using antique linen ink and shade them using the E42 marker.
2. Stamp the cake builder two tiered cake, six blueberries and eight strawberries on smooth white card using antique linen ink. Draw dripping icing on the tiered cake using a Prismacolour pencil.
3. Colour all images using copic markers, add a few highlights to the icing on the cake using a white gel pen.
4. Stamp the cake building happy birthday topper on smooth white card using walnut ink. Die-cut all the images and adhere them to the front of the cake shelves piece using mounting tape and glue as shown.
5. Cut four 1 1/2" squares from white card to create a shop window, add acetate to the back then attach it over the front of the cake display using mounting tape.
6. Outline each square window section and add a few bricks by using the chisel end of the E42 marker.
7. Die-cut the fancy edge from smooth white card 2" in width to create an awning. Colour it using copic markers as listed. Secure it to the top of the piece using mounting tape. Finally attach the completed piece to the front of folded white card.