Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1809 Pretty Amazing stamp, UCD1922 Pretty Amazing Die, Cut-A-Part Sheet, Pattern Paper, UCE1811 A6 Cards & Envelopes, UCD1985 Cut A Part Essentials Die #6, UCE1787 Dreamer Enamel Dots, UCE1784 Once Upon A Christmas Enamel Dots.
Other Products Used:
Ruler, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Pencil, Stamping Block, Black Ink, Ink Blending Tool, 3x Shades Of Pink Ink, Masking Paper, Tape Runner, Foam Adhesive, Twine, Cuttlebug Machine.
1. Cut out a card front using pattern paper.
2. Die cut the Cut Apart Essential die #6.
3. Use the Cut Apart Essential die #6 and die cut the sentiment.
4. On white card stock stamp the Pretty Amazing floral stamps. NOTE: These stamps should be positioned similarly as shown.
5. Stamp and die cut the same flowers using masking paper.
6. Position the masked flowers on top of the previously stamped flowers (from image 4).
7. Use an ink blending tool to spread ink around the masked area as shown in image 7.
8. Remove masking to reveal the white Pretty Amazing images.
9. Assemble card.
9. Adhere card front to an A6 card base.
10. Embellish card with enamel dots and a twine bow.