January 21, 2024
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
1. Fussy cut the dog image from the UCP2678 Take It Easy paper.
2. Add the Brilliant stencil to the card base. You don’t want to stencil the whole card so place the fussy cut image on top of the stencil as a guide to where to blend the ink. Remove the image and blend.
3. Die cut the 3 cog piece using the dark brown cardstock.
4. Using adhesive foam adhere the dog on the card base. Using the fine glue pen, add the die cut piece under the dog image.
5. Add silver metal cogs.
6. Die cut the smaller cog using the dark brown cardstock and add under the dog image. Add 3 wooden circles, a ticket creative cut and the happy birthday creative cut.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …