What a treat we have today, DT Member Jenny Martin-Rawings has created a tutorial for us on how she created this cute Easter Card using Primsacolour and Faber-Castelle Polychrome Pencils. Jenny has also used the laser cut basket cutout to make her card pop. Read on to see how Jenny has made this awesome card.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Stamp all the images needed using your stamping tool. Adhere the whole stamp set whilst still on the backing sheet, to save time.
2. Choose the patterned papers and other elements.
3. Then colour the images with Prismacolour and Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils to match the patterned paper colours, blending with Gamsol and die-cut. Add some decoration to eggs with white gel pen.
4. Trace the basket on kraft card-stock, cut and adhere behind laser cut basket.
5. Adhere patterned papers to card base and arrange basket with stamped images and laser-cut, coloured carrot.
6. Add sentiment from Cut-a-part sheet.