Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Couture Creations Markers: 350, 358, 2288
1. Mask off the bottom portion of a white cardstock base to do an inked sky.
2. Ink the top portion completely using distress oxide ink Tumbled Glass.
3. Add in some Broken China distress oxide Ink blending up from where the masking tape is.
4. Remove the mask and re place it so you can ink the bottom portion of the card to add in grass. Completely cover using Distress oxide ink Twisted Citron.
5. Add in some distress oxide ink Rustic Wilderness to deepen the grass.
6. Remove the mask. Mix some opaque white paint with a little water on an acrylic block and splatter over the inked card base.
7. Stamp, colour and die cut images from the dino roar set.
8. Arrange/adhere all the images to create a little scene. Adhere the images using different layers of foam tape to add dimension.
9. Ink the happy smile laser cut using distress oxide ink Twisted Citron.
10. Use the UC fine glue pen to add glue to the bottom of the letters and cover with bubble beads.
11. Complete the card by adding a touch of clear sequins.