Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1850 Santa Paws Stamp Set, UCD2013 Santa Paws Cut-A-Part Sheet, Pattern Paper, UCD1958 Cut-A-Part Essentials #5 Die, Uniquely Creative Sequins, UCE1806 Square Card and Envelopes
Other Products Used:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Pale Pink, Dark Red, Earth Brown, Dull Green, Light Green, Brown Grey, Citrus Green And Gold Yellow
1. Use the stitched circle die to cut out a card base from a UC square card base. Place the circle die slightly off the joined edge of the card and run through the die machine to create a circle shaped card base.
2. Die cut a large scalloped circle from white cardstock, a nesting circle from grey cardstock and then the next nested circle out of pattern paper.
3. Layer all the piece together and glue/foam tape in place.
4. Stamp, colour and die cut the images from the Santa Paws stamp set that you would like to use and then die cut a sentiment from the cut-apart sheet using the essentials #5 die.
5. Add the images and the sentiment to the circle card base with foam tape for dimension and then finish off with a little UC sequin bling.