Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Black Distress Ink
1. Trim Manufacturers strip off bottom of paper UCP2506 Sonata in D to use as a background.
2. Cut out tags from UCP2509 Delighted- Tags and Titles. Ink each and punch out holes for string (optional) lay out on background piece.
3. Matt photos in Meadow card stock (leaving on a very thin border) and set atop tags in a similar arrangement to reference photo. You can mess with the arrangement to make it work best for your photos.
4. Get the ‘High Note’ laser cut from UCL1761 Summer Sonata Laser cuts. Colour with the Black Glitter Pen, let it dry then go over with a gloss medium (Optional)
5. Pick out four doily flowers and any Vellum Creative Cut pieces. Select any Creative Cut tags /florals or labels. Poke in the Vellum Creative Cuts underneath edges of photos and tags. Find any little extra elements and poke in around your layout to fill out spaces.
6. Fussy cut elements from UCP2510 Charming Accents and set in place. Lightly fold up flower edges to create dimension and when gluing down only put glue in the middle.
7. Carefully start lifting edges of the layers and apply glue underneath. (any wet glue will work, Helmar 450 is a good one and while it dries fairly fast, still gives you some ‘working’ time before it dries-) This way you don’t need to pull apart your design and keep your desired placement of all your layers. Straighten as you go, so everything is in position while the glue is wet.
8. Start adding your final flower and element layers adding glue or foam tape to the centres so it stays dimensional (and so you can tuck in bits and pieces underneath as you go)
9. Using the Gold Puffy Alpha’s (UCE1959) add your title using a ruler to set them down straight. Add any journaling you want to finish off your page.
10. Lastly add faux stitching around the border of your page with a fine tipped black pen.