Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Distress oxide inks : Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot, Colour Blast Marine Ink, Colour Blast Peacock Shimmer Dust
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Brown Grey, Ice Grey, Dark Red, True Blue, Gold Yellow, Orange
1. Start with a piece of white card stock and mask off the bottom piece with masking tape then cover the top portion of the cardstock with salty ocean distress oxide ink.
2.Ink around the edges with blueprint sketch distress oxide ink.
3. Ink around the edges with black soot distress oxide ink to make it a dark night sky then splatter with a mix of colour blast marine ink and colour blast peacock shimmer dust (both mixed with a little water)
4. Once the splatters are dry tape the city scene stencil over the card base and ink over the whole stencil with black soot distress oxide ink.
5. Remove the stencil and mask to reveal the inked panel.
6. Stamp/colour and die cut the images to create a fun scene.
7. Adhere all the image pieces in place using different levels of foam tape to create a dimensional scene.
8. Finish off the card with a touch of clear sequins.