Card Size 4 1/4" x 6 1/4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1808 One of a Kind Stamp Set, UCD1919 One of a Kind Dies, UCMM1732 Tiny Dots Stencil, Brown Cardstock, Cream Cardstock, One of a Kind Cut-a-Part Sheet, Sew Lovely Die, Cross Stitched Circle Frame Die, Smoke Rhinestones, Champagne Rhinestones.
Other Products Used
Ruler, paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, stamping block, tape runner, foam adhesive, black ink, red ink, white pigment ink, blending tool, kraft cardstock, Cuttlebug
Chameleon Color Tones - Pencils
1. Cut out a card front using kraft card (measurements: 10.5 cm X 15.5 cm).
2. Next, die cut a large circle using scrap paper. Use the negative as a mask/stencil.
3. Secure the mask to your card front and then secure the stencil on top.
4. Use red ink and a blending tool to apply a generous amount of ink through the stencil onto the card front. Continue to apply ink until the circle area is completely covered.
5. Slowly remove the stencil then move it down slightly and re-secure.
6. Repeat step 4 – this time use white pigment ink.
7. Remove the stencil and mask. Allow to completely dry.
8. Stamp the One of a Kind image using black ink then die cut the image.
9. Colour using your preferred medium and adhere the coloured in image to the card front as shown.
10. Die cut a few Circle Frames using brown card stock and adhere these to the card front.
11. Trim the sentiment and adhere to the card front.
12. Embellish card with rhinestones and a few die cut hearts. Adhere the card front to an A6 card base to complete the card.