Uniquely Creative kit Used:
Fairytale Wishes Stamp & Colour Kit
SHOP THE KIT
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
‘Fairytale Princesses’ stamp set and die, Cross Stitched Nesting Arches die, Triangle Fade stencil.
Other Products Used:
Candied Apple Distress Oxide, Festive Berries Distress Oxide, Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide, clear embossing powder, water spray bottle, texture paste and palette knife, paper towel, black cardstock, smooth white cardstock (I used Kaisercraft cardstock) Copic Markers
Girl – E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 (skin); E23, E25, E27, E29 (hair); Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17 (yellow dress/crown); YG11, YG13, YG17, YG67 (green dress/shoes); E32, E35, E37, E39 (red)
Frog – YG11, YG13, YG17, YG67
- Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
- Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”.
- On white cardstock, use ink blending tools and Distress Oxide to completely colour background. Start with darkest colour (Candied Apple), working your way down to the lightest colour at the bottom of the piece.
- Splatter water onto background and let it settle for a few seconds. Take dry paper towel and press onto background to remove excess water. Dry with heat tool.
- Apply texture paste with palette knife, through triangle fade stencil, on right hand side of background. Dry completely with heat tool. As it dries, the ink underneath will absorb into the texture paste.
- Assemble card as per image. Die cut Nesting Arch from white cardstock. Stamp sentiment with Candied Apple Distress Oxide and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Foam mount sentiment and coloured images.