Card Size 5 3/4" x 4 1/8"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
You're Weird Stamp Set, You're Weird Fussy Cutting Dies, Stitched 3 Window Frame Die
Other Products Used
White Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Blue Cardstock, Distress Oxide: Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, White Embossing Powder
Platypus: E31, E33, E40, E41
Noses: E71, E77
Blue Shorts: BG11, BG32, R24, R22
Ducks: W0, W2, Y11
1. Stamp your images onto Copic friendly paper and colour them. Use the matching fussy cutting dies to die cut them out.
2. Die cut the Stitched 3 Window Die from white cardstock. Take the middle die cuts out and start with the Distress Oxide ink blending.
3. After the ink blending is complete, use the frame die and place onto the card base. This will later be removed so do not adhere this piece down. Using foam tape, adhere the middle sections onto the card where they would usually be when you first die cut the frame. Use the frame as a guid on where to place the ink blended pieces so that they fit onto the card base perfectly. Once the ink blended sections are adhered, the frame can be removed.
4. Next, heat emboss the two sentiments from the stamp set. Stamp one onto a piece of pink card and the other onto a piece of blue card. Use white embossing powder to heat set the sentiments. Using the matching die, die cut the sentiment 'Fun is Good'. Trim the other sentiment down.
5. Start adhering the stamped images onto the card using foam tape. Add the two sentiments to the card using foam tape.