Card Size: White 5¾” square card blank
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Watercolour cardstock, UCP2130 Sandy Beach, UCP2132 Sunset Boulevard, UCP2133 Sea Urchin, UCP2135 Sunny Side Up, UCP2136 Beach Life, UCP2137 Summer Days, UCP2138 Ocean Breeze Creative Cuts, Corrugated Card, UCD1947 Film Strip die.
Other Products Used
Trimmer, scissors, adhesives, foam tape, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, die cutting machine.
1. Cut a 4½” x 5¾” piece of striped Sunset Boulevard paper, ink the edges and adhere to the right side of the card front.
2. Cut a 2 3/8” x 5¾” piece of watercolour cardstock. Trim a stitched border from Sunny Side Up paper and adhere to the left edge of the panel. Die cut a Film Strip from corrugated card and adhere to the right edge of the panel.
3. Attach the whole panel to the left side of the card front.
4. Die cut another Film Strip from the top edge of Sandy Beach paper. Insert the film squares into the strip on the card front.
5. Fussy cut three beach huts, a lighthouse and seagull from Beach Life paper, and the camera and click sentiments from Summer Days paper.
6. Adhere the lighthouse and huts along the bottom of the card using foam tape, and the camera and ‘clicks’ down the film strip.
7. Adhere a pennant from the Creative Cuts across the top of the card and add a seagull. Secure a circle sentiment cut from Summer Days paper to the centre of the card, and add a sentiment from the title strip of Sea Urchin paper to the bottom left to finish.