Photo Size: 6" x 4" landscape
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP 2199 All A Flutter, UCP2204 Moments-Layer Cuts, UCP 2202 Feathered Folk, UCP 2200 Fancy Folk, UCP 2206 Fresh Folk Creative Cuts, Fresh Folk Cut-A-Part Sheet, Quilling paper, UCD 1990 The Good Life Die, UCD 1988 Build A Camera Die
Other Products Used:
Gold Glitter Paper, Foam Tape, Wet Glue
1. Cut the white cardstock down to 10x10 inches and centre it onto the All A Flutter paper.
2. Cut a 6x2 inch strip from the Moments-Layer cuts paper.
3. Cut a 5x2 inch strip from the All A Flutter paper.
4. Cut a 9x7 inch strip from the Feathered Folk paper.
5. Layer and centre these three paper strips (refer to the picture)
6. Using gold cardstock or any other paper choice cut your title using the Good Life die and centre this over the three layered paper strips.
7. Tear a paper strip from the Fancy Folk paper, approximately 3 inches, cut it down to be the same length as your blue paper strip and add to your blue paper strip.
8. On the left side of your photo add a floral bunch (overlap onto your photo) and a bird using foam tape.
9. On the right side of your photo add the large rabbit die cut and again slightly overlapping your photo. Fussy cut a large pink daisy from the Moment-Layer Cuts paper and adhere slightly over the rabbit and finish off adding a leaves die cut.
10. To make the centre of the fussy cut daisy by using the quilling kit. Take one of the deep pink paper strip, then add to the bottom double sided tape 3mm. Fringe cut to the half way point of the strip. Remove the double sided tape and rolled tightly using the tool in the kit. Now for the fun part, simply feather out the strips.
11. I added a phrase sentiment from the cut-apart sheet (love love love) and fussy cut the black messy sewing strip from the Moments Layered Cuts paper and added using a tiny amount of wet glue.
12. Create a camera using the build a camera die and add a little more gold cardstock to draw the eye as Rachel used the muted cream paper for the body (Fancy Folk Paper) add with foam tape. Fussy cut another pink daisy, this time simply roll a piece of the pink quilling paper (smaller strips of the two) and add a dab of wet glue at the end to keep it from losing its form.
13. Lastly fussy cut some butterflies from the All A Flutter paper and add to your layout using foam tape.