July 22, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Cut four circles (five if you wish to mat your photo with the wood grain circle) the largest circle being 7 inches, next 5 inches, then four and a half inches and lastly 3 and a half inches.
2. Fussy cut a selection of flowers from the Beautiful Memories paper. I cut the red and white blooms for variety.
3. Fussy cut the floral bunch on the right side of the Just Perfect paper. Cut an extra white floral bunch and branch from the Beautiful Memories paper. Now choose two for the GIRLS, Rachel chose one from the creative cuts and the other from the Beautiful Memories paper.
4. Lastly cut the journal block ‘Love you to the Moon and Back’ from the Enjoying Life paper.
5. Now layer the circles from the left side of the white card stock, the largest circle overlapping the edge which then will need to be cut off. Only secure the centre of each circle initially so you can now add the fussy cut blooms under the circles. I started creating a floral bloom on the largest circle at the top. I then added my chosen girl and added with foam tape so I could add more flowers over and under her.
6. Add your photo with foam tape, which measures 3 inches. Next work on the floral cluster on the right of my page. Add some extra white flowers and leaf branches. Add my second girl at the top, tucking her in amongst the florals.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …