Photo Size 2" x 2" (two photos)
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Full Bloom UCP2061, Floral Tags & Titles UCP2068, Gum Bouquet UCP2063, Watercolour cardstock, Gums & Roses Cut-a-Part sheet, Coral pearls, Gums & Roses Creative Cuts, Fabulous Die, Cut-a-Part Essentials #2 die, UNIQOLOUR Watercolour Markers
Other Products Used
Gold glitter card, Machine stitching
1. Use a light pink marker on an acrylic block and add water. Take your watercolour sheet and add ink to the cardstock.
2. Fussy cut two large rose clusters from the Gum Bouquet paper. These will be tucked under your two paper strips before adhering to you page.
3. Cut a 8" x 5" strip from the Full Bloom paper (roses side) and attach to your now dry watercolour cardstock, 1 1/2" from the top and 2 3/4" from the right of the cardstock. OPTIONAL add a row of white machine stitching to the border.
4. From the same piece of paper but using the pink polka dot side, cut a strip at 7" x 4 3/4" and add this to your floral strip (2 1/4" from the left and 3 1/4" from the bottom). OPTIONAL add machine stitching to the border of this paper strip.
5. Find two polaroid frames from the Creative Cuts, your photo size will need to be 2x2 inches. I have added these to the pink polka dot strip with foam tape to add dimension.
6. Die cut the larger Fabulous metal die from Gold Glitter card.
7. Using the Cut-a-part Essential #2 metal dies, I cut a tab, two small hearts and one large heart also from the Gold Glitter card.
8. I then cut a small and large heart from some scraps after fussy cutting from the Gum Bouquet paper.
9. The large paper cut heart is framed with the negative piece from the large gold glitter heart.
10. Fussy cut the Koala from the Floral Tags & Titles paper and layer over the lower rose cluster using foam tape. Finish off with a small Coral Pearl.
11. To finish off, add some word sentiments from the Cut-a-Part sheet to the polaroid frames and use several of the Coral Pearls tucked under flowers and the Koala to add more dimension and visual interest.