Card Size: 4 1/8" x 5 7/8"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Aussie Christmas 2 Stamp Set, Aussie Christmas 2 Dies, Aussie Christmas 2 Cut-a-Part Sheet, Pattern Paper, Cut-a-Part Essentials #4 Die
Other Products Used
White Cardstock, Embossing Folder, White Nuvo Drops
Kangaroo: E43, E41, E40, E50, E51, R20, R81
Koala: W5, W2, W0, YR000, E50, E51, R20, E71, R81, B00
Bird: BG11, BG32, B00, Y32, Y17, R20
Quokka: E33, E31, E40, E41, YR000, E43, R22
Possum: C2, C0, YR000, R22, R20, YR20, Y32
1. Make the card base using a piece of white card. Trim a piece of pattern paper this down a little smaller than the card base. Adhere this onto the card using double sided tape.
2. Trim a smaller panel of white card down. Run this white cardstock through a Christmas Embossing Folder and adhere to the card base.
3. Die cut some sentiments from the Cut-a-Part Sheet with the Cut-a-Part Essentials #4 die.
4. Stamp the images and colour them in with Copic markers. Using the coordinating dies, run them through a die cutting machine. Adhere the images onto the card using foam mounts.
5. To finish the card off, add some white nuvo drops and adhere the sentiments to the middle of the card using some foam mounts