Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1852 Aussie Christmas Co-Ordinating Dies, UCD2015 Aussie Christmas Die, UCD1958 Cut-A-Part Essentials Die #5, UC Sequins, UCD1974 Stitched Nesting Rectangle Die
Other Products Used:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Devil - Pale Pink, Magenta, Brown Grey, Ice Grey + Altenew Markers WG03, WG05, WG07, Cookies - Gold Yellow, Fair Skin, Tan, Earth Brown, Dark Red, Alpine Green, Hat - Dark Red, Brown Grey
1. Start with a white card base and cover the front with a piece of pattern paper. Die cut a black stitched nesting rectangle.
2. Adhere the stitched rectangle to the card base with foam tape on an angle.
3. Cut a piece of pattern paper to fit inside the die cut nesting rectangle and adhere in place with double sided tape.
4. Stamp and die cut the images along with a sentiment from the cut apart sheet.
5. Colour in images.
6. Arrange all the pieces onto the card base and adhere with different levels of foam tape for added dimension.
7. Complete the card by adding a touch of bling with some UC sequins.