October 27, 2023
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Copic Colours Used:
Card Size: 15cm x 10.5cm
1. Fold a piece of white card in half for your card base.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece to go over the front of the card. Now using your Distress Inks, blend in the 4 colours to create a beach background and sky. Once finished sprinkle some water on the background and let dry.
3. Once your background is dry choose a variety of stamps from both sets and stamp over the background you just created. Adhere this piece onto the front of your folded base card.
3. Stamp the Kangaroo onto to some white card along with the Merry Christmas sentiment. Colour the Kangaroo in using Copic Sketch Markers. Spend a bit of time on this, as this will be the main focus of the card.
4. Once you have finished colouring the Kangaroo, use the Aussie Beachmas die and cut out both the coloured Kangaroo and the Merry Christmas sentiment you previously stamped.
5. Next place foam squares on the back of the coloured Kangaroo. Turn this over and stick it down on the beach background you previously made that has been stuck to the card base, along with the sentiment.
6. Finish off by scattering some sequins on the card.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …