October 15, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Take the Excitement paper & trim off description strip, this is the base of the layout.
2. Grab the Wonderment paper, trim off description strip & fussy cut the edge.
3. Measure 1cm from the lefthand side of Wonderment paper & trim.
4. Measure 5.5cm from the top edge of the Wonderment paper & cut. Giving you a strip measuring 5.5cm x 29cm.
5. Take the 5.5cm x 29cm strip & rip in half.
6. Stick Wonderment paper to Excitement base, except for the bottom edge. Make sure there is an even border of base paper showing on the top & sides.
7.Grab the ripped 29cm strip & stick under the bottom edge of Wonderment section.
8. Take your photo & using a 10cm diameter circle template, mark & cut out photo. Lightly distress edge.
9. Cut an 11cm diameter circle from the Misty Rose cardstock. Distress edge.
10. Add foam mounts to the back of photo, stick to Misty Rose cardstock circle, making sure to centre photo.
11. Cut a circle of cardboard smaller than matted photo. Stick to the back of matted photo.
12. Stick matted & raised photo in place on layout.
13. Fussy cut a selection of elements from the Anticipation paper.
14. Stick fussy cut elements around photo. Add foam mounts to the back of a few elements.
15. Grab a few of the Lace Flowers & a selection of A Christmas Dream Creative Cuts and stick amongst clusters. Stick one of the small lace flowers to the top right, directly on photo, and stick a red bow from Creative Cuts on bottom edge of photo.
16. Take the Joyful paper & fussy cut the cluster from the top lefthand side, add foam mounts to the back & then stick to the top left of layout.
17. Select A Christmas Dream Creative Cut sentiment, add foam mounts to the back & stick in place on Joyful fussy cut section.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …