Card Size: 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" white side folding
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Naughty or Nice Stamp Set, Naughty or Nice Dies, Naughty or Nice Patterned Paper, Black Sparkle Brush, Clear Sparkle Brush, Frames Die, Valentine Hearts Craft Sprinkles
Other Products Used
Acetate, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
100, E31, E21, R46, R20, YG41, C1
1. Cut pattern papers in two different size rectangles (5 5/8” x 3 7/8”, 5 3/8” x 3 5/8”) and mat on side card folding cardstock.
2. Die cut pattern paper with the frames die. Cut a piece of acetate the same size as the frame. Adhere the acetate directly down onto frame die cut.
3. Place the valentines hearts on the card front in a pile in the centre. Place foam tape around the edges of frame, and gently place over the top of the card front panel.
4. Stamp the image with memento black ink. Copic colour the santa image and die cut with coordinating dies.
5. Add touches of sparkle with the UC clear and black sparkle pens.
6. Adhere the image with liquid and foam adhesives so it sits on the lower left side of the shaker rectangle.
7. Stamp the sentiment with Onyx Black ink and die cut with coordinating dies.