Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Copics:Koalas: R00, W2, W0, W5, Yellows: Y32, Y35, YR23, Blues: B000, B00, B12, Reds: R324, R39
1. Using the stencil and some inks blend a background onto a piece of white card. Vicki used orange, pink and green for her inks.
2. Using the 3 window die, die cut using some white card.
3. Add a piece of acetate onto the back of the die and adhere this down.
4. Add foam tape around all the edges.
5. Add the sequins to each section of the panel.
6. Place the ink blended panel to the back of your shaker. Stamp out all the images and colour them in with the above copics.
7. Adhere the images using foam pads and add the sentiment.